Restored is a holistic, time focussed rehabilitation and recovery programme specifically designed by NVCFR to support women who are seeking change to break the cycle of abuse for themselves and their children.
Restored is based upon:
- More than 30 years of knowledge that has shown us that our service users increase their chances of living free from abuse when they engage fully with our wide range of activities and interventions
- Extensive research into what works for families affected by domestic violence and abuse
- Positive Outcomes that are designed to support women and children to achieve and celebrate their successes
- A range of family, education, therapy and wellbeing activities that support achievement of postive outcomes in a way that offers a new model of working in this field
- An individual development plan that supports women to identify their most pressing needs and to select activities that help them to achieve against positive outcomes